- Increase in the amount of assistance under Chief Minister Marriage Shagun Scheme-
- Increase from ₹ 31,000 to ₹ 41,000 for the marriage of daughters belonging to all categories.
- Increase from ₹ 51,000 to ₹ 71,000 to daughters of Scheduled Caste.
- Fee waiver for students belonging to antyodaya families till class 12th and till Post-Graduation for girl students.
- Free ration to 35 lakh BPL families
- Mukhya Mantri Antyodaya Parivar Utthan Yojana-
- Loan for self-employment to 50,000 people of antyodaya families.
- Reservation of 8% for Backward Class-A in Panchayati Raj institutions.